Monday, November 17, 2008

Boonism strikes back

Lim (1988) defines Boon as : a person which has (1) bonnism in him (2) he is sooo boon (3) he always did a boon-er.....

This all started when an Ipoh boy turned into KL student. He start watching football matches... have partial sarcastic thought ....and sleep till 1 pm everyday when there is no class.

And By the way...........

Due to tremendous advertising and PR done to the name Boob,

I feel so unfortunate to annouce that this is my unfortunate disciple who defame me. This is just a character that wanted to mimic Boon. Feel free to ignore him....just treat him as fictional character

However, the ppl in the "Mama Mia, Here I Boob Again" may look like me....may sound like me..but it's not me....it is just an evil clone of mine....(sounds familiar ??)


The attention seeker has spoken.......

No comments: